We collect information when you voluntarily complete surveys, provide feedback or sign up for our mailing lists. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
If you make a donation online or purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below
We may use your information to:
• process a donation that you have made;
• process orders that you have submitted;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
• seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
• send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about our work, campaigns, appeals and other fundraising activities, promotions of our associated companies’ goods and services;
• process a grant or job application.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfill our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.